Thursday, January 1, 2009

His Perfect Ways

Through the years, Your ways, oh God, are unfathomable
None can comprehend the mind of the Almighty
Yet in complete and utter awe, Your ways are perfect

Without the slightest flaw and without a single mistake
You, oh God, make my paths straight before me
Keeping me in your ways in and out of every trial
To the amazement of those who see Your work

My heart, oh Lord, shall rise to seek You
To seek the perfect ways of my God
For You have taken the imperfect and made perfection
You have taken the worthless and made it worth it

I shall forever strengthen my soul in my Lord
I shall recall his awesome works
For in the mid of night, yet He created my ways

Unattainable, is the mind of the Almighty
For before my path turned toward destiny
He ordered my step and perfected my way

My eyes shall behold the beauty of Your ways
I shall forever be established in the glory of Your destiny
For without You, oh Lord, I am without cause
You have created perfection out of me

No comments: