Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Spirit of Adoption

You are of those who are crying out for an embrace of love. You are longing for the deep affection of a father, a daddy. You need someone to hold you when they cry, and take you in to a safe place. Yes, you are yearning for something that you have not been able to find. You have seen a man here, and another over there, and you think, “If I can go with him, if I can be with that man, my life will be safe.” You heart aches for life; you cry for peace. Yet hear what the spirit of the Lord says to you. Open up your spiritual heart and understand this well my child.

To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is LIFE and PEACE. They who are in the flesh cannot please me. I am not pleased by your constant carnality and your excuses that enable you to remain double-minded. But you are not in the flesh IF my spirit dwells in you. And IF Christ is in you the flesh is dead but your spirit is alive because of the spirit of righteousness in which you walk. For whoever is LED BY THE SPIRIT, they are my sons. But you have not received the spirit of bondage again, but the spirit of adoption, so you can call on DADDY, God.

Why do you receive my spirit and again turn your head to look back. How can my child look back to a fatherless life? For though I have accepted you and though I have brought you into my family, am not pleased with your carnal mind. I cannot be a father to the carnal and I cannot bestow my life and peace upon those whose lives are led by the flesh.

So WAKE UP, oh fatherless generation. “Wake Up!” says the Spirit of the Lord. And I will come to you in a time you think I am farthest away. I am weary in chasing the ones who continue to throw my gifts away, gifts of salvation, deliverance and abundant life. I will not chase you any longer. You must hear my voice and wake up! My spirit travails for the disobedient and rebellious sinner, but I do not travail for those who choose to live a carnal life.

Creation is groaning and awaiting and the TRUE, PURE, SPIRITUAL sons of God. Those are the ones I have fathered and those are the one’s whom I love. Do not stand idle and ignore the spirit of grace, for I will come in judgment to those who will not arise from their comfort and carnality. And I will pour my spirit out upon my true sons of who I have given the spirit of adoption.

No comments: