Monday, January 21, 2008

A Poem from the Spirit of Prayer - 3:00 AM, January 5, 2

His presence is so real
His Spirit is so sweet
When He calls from behind the veil
And His heart's cry beckons me

How I love this intercession
Like water to thirsty soul
His overwhelming rivers
Stream my face and take control

These tears are grace, I know
That draws me to my knees
And from this fountain flows
All I'll ever need

My heart's cry back to Him
Give revival or give me death
To live is not worth living
Without His holy breath

And from the floor I rise
Without a single doubt
Every Word that He has spoken
Will be brought about

No thing shall be impossible
When I am on my knees
For in these deep travailings
I enthrone my King

Now arise all those who sleep
Awaken from your slumber
And if you will remember
The simmering amber you'll uncover

Now fall down on your knees
And with me make your plea
Send revival to to my city
By first reviving me

No comments: